I suck at committing myself to read beforehand. Not always but usually. But if I’m doing a list of top ten, I’d be getting to at least half of these before fall’s over. Right? Right.
i. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
ii. These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
iii. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
Do I even need a reason? Of course not. Moving on.
iv. Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles
v. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead
I’m currently reading Frostbite and I’m loving this series like anything so yes, yes and yes.
vi. Just One Year (Just One Day, #2) by Gayle Forman
I need this like yesterday.
vii. Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) by Katie McGarry
Isaiah. ‘Nuff said.
viii. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
ix. Wild Awake Hilary T. Smith
I just want to read this now.
xi. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I feel like such an embarrassment to have not read this book yet. But fear not for Wendy, Tonya and K are having a The Book Thief readalong in October over at The Midnight Garden which I totally approve of.
xii. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Well, of course this would be make the list.
xiii. Allegiant (Divergent, 3#) by Veronica Roth
I should get to Insurgent so that I can get to this. I’m nervous and sickeningly excited. *pouts*
Maji Bookshelf says
I really want to read Throne of glass! I even have it but I still haven't gotten around to it. The Raven Boys is amazing! and I'm so excited for Crash Into You. Unfortunately I did not like The Promise of Amazing. I need to pick up Vampire Academy too!
– Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf
Cee L says
The majority of these books is on my list, though I've put them off because of necessary reads.
I'm wondering if I should join in on The Book Thief read-a-long, but I fear it'll be too emotionally draining. I don't think I recovered from the last time I read it.
Oh, you have SO many good ones here! Throne of Glass is amazing, and the perfect book for fall. I hope you love it! I still need to read Insurgent, but then Allegiant WILL HAPPEN! 😛
Thanks for visiting my TTT!
– Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl
Good list, I also want to read The Raven Boys and Thorne of Glass. I loved The Book Thief.
Wendy Darling says
THESE BROKEN STARS & RAVEN BOYS–so good! And yay, I'm glad you're enjoying Vampire Academy, too! It's about time you read it. 🙂
And lookie, I came to visit just in time for the linky to our readalong, hah. Thanks for posting that–we're looking forward to chatting with everybody.
Wendy @ The Midnight Garden
Megan @ Adrift on Vulcan says
I just need to, um, stop myself from flinging my entire body at the computer screen because of THOSE BEAUTIFUL BOOKS. Sana. SANA. I can already predict that your fall is going to be amazing! 😉 I mean, with such an awesome selection of books, how can it not?!
1. Throne of Glass – Enjoyed this one IMMENSELY. I'm so glad you're finally getting to it, because if you enjoyed SOMETHING STRANGE & DEADLY and THE STARKILLERS CYCLE (which, I agree, is amazing), then this one is sure to blow your mind. Can't wait for your review!
2. These Broken Stars – Gosh, you won't believe the number of rave reviews I've seen for this one. I have it on my Kindle right now, and it's taking every ounce of self-control for me not to read it yet. Fingers crossed we both enjoy it!
3. The Raven Boys – Possibly one of the most complicated, complex, but beautiful fantasy novels ever. It's a bit slow, but once you get into the rhythm, it will be so good like you won't believe.
7. Crash Into You – *swoons with you*
10. Relativity – Hey, I'll be reading this one, too! The average rating on Goodreads hasn't been too high, though, so I'm a bit afraid that it'll turn out to be less than that spectacular cover. Eh.
11. The Book Thief – PHEW, I'm not the only one, though once you finish it, I probably will be. A lot of my friends have been saying how heartbreaking this book is, and I'm totally looking forward to that. MUST read this before the film is released!
All the best with your fall TBR, Sana!
Becca @ Nawanda Files says
So many great TBR reads 😀 I hope you love These Broken Stars — the cover is just gorgeous. I always have googly eyes when I look at it 😀
THE BOOK THIEF.
THRONE OF GLASS.
Two of my favorite books 😀 Fangirl looks adorable, I can't wait for Allegiant and I really need to read The raven boys.
Ula (Blog of Erised) says
Throne of Glass and Shadow Kiss: YAAAAAAAAAAAY 😀 Awesome picks. And yay for Allegiant as well, cannot wait for that one!
Joyous Reads says
These Broken Stars is so so good! I hope you'll get to read it soon. The Book Thief is on my list for October, for sure.
Reem Ibrahim says
I wish I'd waited until October to read The Book Thief. At least then I would have like a support group (my feels certainly needed it). But this is an awesome line up you got there. I can't wait for Crash Into You either.
Yes yes, YES.
Throne of Glass and The Raven Boys are the BEST. You'll love them both Sana! 😀
I can't wait to read These Broken Stars, Just One Year, Wild Cards, Crash Into You, The Promise of Amazing, Fangirl, and The Book Thief.
You like, totally read my mind with this list. 😀
Awesome list & thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:
I want to read Throne of Glass, too! And The Raven Boys is on my tbr as well. Though, not in the top ten… Aww, The Promise of Amazing looks so cute. And of course I'm going to read Allegiant 🙂 Need to know how it ends. Oh yeah, I "should" read The Book Thief, too…
Hazel @ Stay Bookish says
All the books on your list are on mine too!!! *high five* I've already finished Fangirl and I really loved it!!! That book should be on everyone's Fall TBR, really. I got These Broken Stars, Wild Cards and The Promise of Amazing on Netgalley and Edelweiss and I'm super psyched to get to read them early. I'm juggling reading Wild Cards and The Raven boys now! 😀