I’m not accepting books for reviews or blog tours. If you still send an email, it will be ignored.
I give my fair opinion on everything that I read and review. I do rate books: I give five stars to books I absolutely loved. Usually, I give one stars to books that are just not my type. I never give ratings to books I haven’t finished. I finish whatever book I start reading because well, I just have to. I do not review erotica, religious or non-fiction books.
The format of the book can either be print or eBook. The time frame of reading and then reviewing will vary from three days to one week to two months. However, if there any time constraints or deadlines, I will do my best to review it before then. Keep in mind that it may take up to two weeks for me to respond back. I give a specific date for the blog post which depends upon how much booked I am at the moment. I post my reviews on my blog, Goodreads and Amazon.
All entries are required to adhere to the following instructions. Please bear in mind that I reserve the right to disqualify any entry if it’s ineligible, a result of spamming or cheating.
- Giveaways are open internationally unless stated otherwise in the blogpost.
- Giveaways are open to 13 years or older.
- Winner(s) are chosen by the Rafflecopter.
- Winner(s) are notified by email and must claim their prize within 48 hours. If they fail to do so, a new winner is chosen.
- I am not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.