Every year, there are tons of debuts to look forward to and I wasn’t really aware when I was my non-blogger self. But now I pretty much thrive on debuts, they make life as a reader that much more exciting. So it goes without saying that I had a hard time limiting my list to just ten debuts but these are pretty much the ones I’m dying to read.
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shephard – So really who isn’t looking forward to this book? Also, it has elements of gothic.
- Altered by Jennifer Rush – It’s already been released and I’m looking forward to reading Altered the most.
- Linked by Imogen Howson – I wanted to read it as soon as I saw its cover back at the end of 2011. A long wait indeed and I just read its synopsis today. I love on-the-run books!
- Dualed by Elsie Chapman – Everything about this books sounds wickedly awesome.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West – I was blown away when I read what it was all about and then I won an ARC of it. I plan to pick it up before the month is over instead of just staring at the cover at odd times.
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger – I’ve always been a fan of forbidden romance and this book has revamped the whole concept into ‘a broken past and a divided future.’ Yummy.
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook – I love contemporaries and the ones involving road trips are the best kind.
- In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters – This isn’t what I would usually pick up being it historical but the synopsis managed to sway me and I so will be reading it!
- Taken by Erin Bowman – I just love the cover of this book and this is the second most anticipated 2013 debut for me. God, I am waiting for the release of Taken like anything.
- Acid by Emma Pass – I discovered Acid only last month but it definitely is made of awesome with that kick-ass heroine on the cover and the sending-a-chill-up-the-spine title.
Link up your Top Ten Tuesday’s post below and I’ll be sure to visit!
Mary Gray says
Oooh, I so wanna read THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER. ALTERED, DUALED, TAKEN, too. Heck, just give them all to me. Thanks for sharing! So many great books coming this year!
I can't wait for Taken, Pivot Point, Let the Sky Fall, and The Madman's Daughter too! They should come out a lot sooner! 😀
Nobody But Us looks so good! 🙂 My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/
Alice @ Alice in Readerland
Synchronized Reading says
You have quite a few books that I have also on my list 🙂 And I also want to read Dualed!
Janina @ Synchronized Reading
I have heard people saying The Madman's daughter was good. I don't know how they know, but the rest we'll have to wait 🙁
Thanks for stopping by my blog 🙂
Divergent Gryffindor says
Pivot Point and Dualed are on my list too! 😀 Almost all the rest are on my TBR Pile. This is such a great one. Happy reading 😀
Top 10 Debuts I'm Looking Forward to in 2013
Waiting on Wednesday
New Meme: Cover Love Mondays
There are so many great sounding debuts coming out this year!
Yes there are SO many awesome books coming out in 2013 and especially from new authors! I've seen The Madman's Daughter on a lot of lists this week and it sounds really good!
Thanks for stopping by My TTT
New Follower 😀
I need to add all the books above to my Goodreads so I'll remember, fantastic choices.
I've also got The Madman's Daughter in my Top Ten.
Angelica @ Paperback Princess
I agree with this list, they all sound so good! I heard excellent things about Madman's Daughter and Let the Sky Fall has such a pretty cover.