Every year, there are tons of debuts to look forward to and I wasn’t really aware when I was my non-blogger self. But now I pretty much thrive on debuts, they make life as a reader that much more exciting. So it goes without saying that I had a hard time limiting my list to just ten debuts but these are pretty much the ones I’m dying to read.
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shephard – So really who isn’t looking forward to this book? Also, it has elements of gothic.
- Altered by Jennifer Rush – It’s already been released and I’m looking forward to reading Altered the most.
- Linked by Imogen Howson – I wanted to read it as soon as I saw its cover back at the end of 2011. A long wait indeed and I just read its synopsis today. I love on-the-run books!
- Dualed by Elsie Chapman – Everything about this books sounds wickedly awesome.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West – I was blown away when I read what it was all about and then I won an ARC of it. I plan to pick it up before the month is over instead of just staring at the cover at odd times.
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger – I’ve always been a fan of forbidden romance and this book has revamped the whole concept into ‘a broken past and a divided future.’ Yummy.
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook – I love contemporaries and the ones involving road trips are the best kind.
- In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters – This isn’t what I would usually pick up being it historical but the synopsis managed to sway me and I so will be reading it!
- Taken by Erin Bowman – I just love the cover of this book and this is the second most anticipated 2013 debut for me. God, I am waiting for the release of Taken like anything.
- Acid by Emma Pass – I discovered Acid only last month but it definitely is made of awesome with that kick-ass heroine on the cover and the sending-a-chill-up-the-spine title.
Link up your Top Ten Tuesday’s post below and I’ll be sure to visit!