|Click the banner for the tour schedule.|
Things That Are Destroying Jane Greene’s Undead Social Life Before It Can Even Begin:
1) A twelve-year-old brother who’s convinced she’s a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3) The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the heads off of every other vampire she meets.(Sounds cool, but it doesn’t win you many friends.)
5) A pyschotic vampire creator who’s using her to carry out a plan for world domination.
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake her or make out with her. Not sure which.
Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn’t quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined….
Helen Keeble can be found at
Helen Keeble has offered so many amazing prizes in the giveaway and it is international! A signed copy of Fang Girl, an ARC of her sophomore novel, paperclip and sticker swag. So enter away everyone.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to Xpresso Tours for the promo blitz.