Happy Brand New 2013, everyone!
How do you all like the new blog design? I am still learning the HTML ropes so I decided to tweak it and voila, this is the result. I wanted to tone down that red and do the classic white-on-black for ideal reading.
Also, this is my first ever TTT post as I’ve become a fan of lists recently and I thought why not give this a go. My Tuesdays need to be more interesting.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver – I know of its existence since before it came out and I’ve been trying to read it but guess not that hard enough. I actually bought it today and I can finally say that I will be reading Delirium. Phew.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth – I never really planned to read it as such (I still don’t know what’s its really about) but all the buzz around Insurgent and then the countless ravings. I had to give in.
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano – Genetic time bomb. ‘Nuff said.
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater – I never liked werewolves because of all the books (mainly Twilight) hat made them look like a weaker, lesser version of a vampire. I want to let go of that and embrace the wolves. Figuratively, that is.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield – I am so intrigued by the concept alone that it’s a surprise I didn’t read it during sleep or something.
- I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter – I love spies and a teenage girl spy, I don’t know how I could have missed reading the books long before 2013.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – I love road trip books like it’s nobody’s business and I’ve dying to read this.
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa – I am ashamed. In my defense however, I started it and then school knocked on the door so…
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – I love all things Eiffel Tower and I’d like to read this.
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen – I’ve got to admit I’ve never read any Sarah Dessen *ducks head* but I plan to change that and go back to the roots of YA contemporary this 2013.
So this is it for me. How did you’ll fare?
Link up your Top Ten Tuesday’s post below and I’ll be sure to visit!