BEST IN BOOKS 2012
BEST BOOK YOU READ IN 2012?
- Fiction: The Book of Tomorrow by Cecilia Ahern
- Contemporary: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, From What I Remember… by Stacy Kramer, Valerie Thomas
- Realistic: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Dystopian: The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins, Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie, All These Things I’ve Done (Birthright, #1) by Gabrielle Zevin
- Mythological: Oppression (Children of the Gods #1) by Jessica Therrien
- Paranormal: ReAwakened (Angel Creek, #2) by Ada Adams, Otherkin (Otherkin,#1) by Nina Berry
- Fantasy: Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
- Historical: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Silver by Talia Vance, I really wanted to like this book but I just couldn’t connect to the characters or feel for them in any way unfortunately.
Through to You by Emily Hainsworths. I really thought this would be an okay read but the writing as well as the simplistic story took me by surprise and I fell in love with it.
BOOK YOU RECOMMENDED TO PEOPLE MOST IN 2012?
BEST SERIES YOU DISCOVERED IN 2012?
BEST BOOK THAT WAS OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE OR A NEW GENRE FOR YOU?
MOST THRILLING, UNPUTDOWNABLE BOOK IN 2012?
BOOK YOU READ IN 2012 THAT YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO RE-READ NEXT YEAR.
FAVORITE COVER OF A BOOK YOU READ IN 2012?
MOST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN BOOK READ IN 2012?
BOOK THAT HAD THE GREATEST IMPACT ON YOU IN 2012?
All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin also had a great impact on me because of the living conditions of Anya and what she goes through. It’s mind boggling-ly good.
BOOK YOU CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WAITED UNTIL 2012 TO FINALLY READ?
SHORTEST AND LONGEST BOOK YOU READ IN 2012?
BOOK THAT HAD A SCENE IN IT THAT HAD YOU REELING AND DYING TO TALK TO SOMEBODY ABOUT IT?
FAVORITE RELATIONSHIP FROM A BOOK YOU READ IN 2012.
FAVORITE BOOK YOU READ IN 2012 FROM AN AUTHOR YOU READ PREVIOUSLY.
BEST BOOK YOU READ THAT YOU READ BASED SOLELY ON A RECOMMENDATION FROM SOMEBODY ELSE:
BOOK BLOGGING/READING LIFE IN 2012
NEW FAVORITE BOOK BLOG YOU DISCOVERED IN 2012?
FAVORITE REVIEW THAT YOU WROTE IN 2012?
BEST DISCUSSION YOU HAD ON YOUR BLOG?
Sadly, I haven’t had any. I suck.
MOST THOUGHT-PROVOKING REVIEW OR DISCUSSION YOU READ ON SOMEBODY ELSE’S BLOG?
BEST EVENT THAT YOU PARTICIPATED IN?
I participated in Armchair BEA and Bout of Books 5.0 this year. They were both pretty awesome events and I got to discover a lot of great bloggers.
BEST MOMENT OF BOOK BLOGGING IN 2012?
All the Twitter chats for Bout of Books 5.0 were awesome, I had a lot of fun tweeting about the books I was reading, having bookish discussions and getting to know other Book Bouters.
MOST POPULAR POST THIS YEAR ON YOUR BLOG?
My blogoversary post which got 1200+ views.
POST YOU WISHED GOT A LITTLE MORE LOVE?
BEST BOOKISH DISCOVERY?
DID YOU COMPLETE ANY READING CHALLENGES OR GOALS THAT YOU HAD SET FOR YOURSELF AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR?
BOOK YOU DIDN’T GET TO IN 2013 BUT WILL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IN 2014?
BOOK YOU ARE MOST ANTICIPATING FOR 2013?
ONE THING YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH OR DO IN YOUR READING/BLOGGING IN 2013.